Oberlausitzer hiking hotels
The most beautiful places in the Upper Lusatia can only be reached on foot
The “Upper Lusatian Hiking Hotels” seal of quality
The hotels and guesthouses at the individual stages on your tour will receive you with true Upper Lusatian Hospitality.
All of the accommodation providers participate in our “Upper Lusatian Mountain Trail – Hiking without Luggage” offer with a great awareness of the needs of hikers. They started the “Upper Lusatian Hiking Hotels” initiative in 1998. Local hoteliers, innkeepers and qualified partners form a dedicated society and offer a special service for your relaxing hiking holiday.
The quality criteria
The excellent hiking hotels meet the following criteria.
- the hiking hotels are located in close proximity to or directly on the Upper Lusatian Mountain Trail, as well as in the middle of the hiking area
- guests are picked up from the nearest railway station
- advice about the regional hiking options given by employees with local knowledge
- the sale of regional hiking maps and/or hiking literature
- the “Upper Lusatian Mountain Pass” – a hiking badge for the 20 most beautiful mountain destinations
- a separate common room
- information and advice on local public transport
- packed lunches for the journey
- luggage transfer to the next hiking hotel
- there is a guestbook available